AAT Insure powered by AB Phillips is the insurance provider of choice for AAT Members. AAT Insure provides high-quality, competitive insurance products tailored specifically to the needs of professional bookkeepers.
AAT Insure Professional Indemnity insurance is competitively priced and provides broad cover that exceeds the requirements of the Tax Practitioners Board.
- Two automatic reinstatements of the policy limit
- Unlimited retroactive cover date
- Automatic upgrade of Professional Indemnity limit to $1,000,000 at no extra cost
- Personalised service from our specialist in-house team
- Fast turnaround times on you quotes
- Expert claims handling
You can reduce your risk exposure by securing cover for:
- Negligence. Claims arising from you or your staff giving incorrect advice or making a mistake in your work.
- Civil liability. Claims arising because of your business activity for a client.
- Infringement of intellectual property rights. Claims arising as a result of breach of copyright or trademark.
- Client documents. Cover for client documents that are lost, stolen or damaged whilst in your care, custody or control, including data.
- Losses from dishonesty. Claims for losses as a result of dishonest conduct by a director, employee or self-employed freelancer contracted to you and under your supervision.
Contact AAT Insure today for a quick quote on 1300 170 703 or email [email protected] or complete an application form here.
The information provided in this website is intended for Australian Residents only. It is general in nature and has been prepared without taking into account your personal objectives, financial situation or business needs. You should refrain from doing anything in reliance on this information without first obtaining suitable professional advice. AB Phillips Pty Ltd does not accept any responsibility for loss or damage suffered by any person or body relying directly or indirectly on any information contained within this site.
All the material published electronically on this site is for information purposes only. AB Phillips Pty Ltd does not guarantee that this information is complete, correct, or current.
You should obtain and consider our Financial Services Guide (FSG) or relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) before making any decisions to acquire a product. AAT Insure powered by AB Phillips Pty Ltd ABN 91 007 075 934 AFSL 234457.