AAT Insure powered by AB Phillips is the insurance provider of choice for AAT Members. AAT Insure provides high-quality, competitive insurance products tailored specifically to the needs of professional bookkeepers.
AAT Insure Professional Indemnity insurance is competitively priced and provides broad cover that exceeds the requirements of the Tax Practitioners Board.
- 14 months cover for the price of 12
- Nil excess
- Two automatic reinstatements of the policy limit
- Unlimited retroactive cover date
- Automatic upgrade of Professional Indemnity limit to $1,000,000 at no extra cost
- Personalised service from our specialist in-house team
- Fast turnaround times on you quotes
- Expert claims handling
You can reduce your risk exposure by securing cover for:
- Negligence. Claims arising from you or your staff giving incorrect advice or making a mistake in your work.
- Civil liability. Claims arising because of your business activity for a client.
- Infringement of intellectual property rights. Claims arising as a result of breach of copyright or trademark.
- Client documents. Cover for client documents that are lost, stolen or damaged whilst in your care, custody or control, including data.
- Losses from dishonesty. Claims for losses as a result of dishonest conduct by a director, employee or self-employed freelancer contracted to you and under your supervision.
Contact AAT Insure today for a quick quote on 1300 242 136 or email email@example.com or complete an application form here.
The information provided is general in nature and has been prepared without taking into account your personal objectives, financial situation or business needs. We recommend you consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) or other disclosure document before making any decisions to acquire a product. AAT Insure powered by AB Phillips Pty Ltd ABN 91 007 075 934 AFSL 234457.
In some circumstances we may have an agreement with an Insurer to arrange insurance policies on their behalf and not on your behalf. This means that we act for, and in the interest of, the Insurer, not you. We will tell you when we act for the Insurer and not for you.