This session provides a comprehensive review of the basic concepts of the GST, covering the different types of supplies and acquisitions. It also covers:
- Barter transactions
- The margin scheme
- New developments in the treatment of new residential premises
- Changes in the GST treatment of “New Residential Premises”
- Reimbursements to agents, employees, partners and officers
- Agency arrangements generally
- GST implications of Salary Packaging
- The new “Netflix Tax”
- GST and Low Value Imports
- The new “Simplified” BAS
- Expansion of the “Reverse Charging” regime
- New limitations in the “Second Hand Goods” provision
- New GST treatment of “Valuable Metals”
- Avoiding common mistakes
All delegates automatically receive a Recording of the session for subsequent review.
Bookings close on the day prior to the session.
The session will run at 1 PM AEST, 12:30 PM SA & NT, 11 AM WA.
CPDlive webinar - CPD 2hrs
- M (E:$150.00 R:$150.00)
- NM (E:$180.00 R:$180.00)
- S (E:$99.00 R:$99.00)