The session is primarily directed at new BAS Agents, but is also a valuable resource for members required to work with the GST.
This session provides a comprehensive review of the basic concepts of the GST, covering:
- The different types of supply and how to account for them
- Types of acquisitions and how to account for them
- How to tell whether you are carrying on an enterprise
- GST registration
- Accounting for GST on a cash or non-cash basis
- Barter transactions
- The margin scheme
- Reimbursements to agents, employees, partners and officers
- A review of common pitfalls and avoiding common mistake
All delegates automatically receive a Recording of the session for subsequent review.
Bookings close on the day prior to the session.
The session will run at 1 PM AEST, 12:30 PM SA & NT, 11 AM WA.
CPDlive webinar - CPD 2hrs
- M (E:$150.00 R:$150.00)
- NM (E:$180.00 R:$180.00)
- S (E:$99.00 R:$99.00)