Didn’t see, didn’t know and didn’t say" just doesn’t cut it anymore as an excuse for advisors. The Fair Work Ombudsman has made it publicly known that they will use Section 550 of the Fair Work Act to prosecute Bookkeepers, Accountants, Advisors and others. Learn how to protect yourself and your clients from prosecution.
Kathleen Tierney discusses Section 550 of the Fair Work Act and why you could be next. The painful reality of a Fair Work Ombudsman Audit is described using real example case studies.
• What do you need to do now?
• How do you ensure you are compliant?
• What must you advise your clients?
This session gives a brief overview regarding the policing of employment compliance in Australia.
- A detailed understanding of potential liability for businesses advisors, bookkeepers and accountants.
- What you must tell your clients
- A checklist of records and information that all businesses need to be compliant with the Fair Work Act.
- How to help protect your clients.
- What to do if your client is being audited.
All delegates automatically receive a link to a Recording of the session.
Bookings close on the day prior to the session.
Date/Time: Tuesday 25 September 2018, from 1pm to 3pm AEST
CPD Hours: 2.0
Non Members: $180.00
Students : $99.00
Prices are inclusive of GST.