2019 Salary Packaging Essentials
In this Paul Mather webinar you will find out all you need to know about Salary Packaging from both an employer and employee perspective. Who is eligible for Salary Packaging? How does it work? What are the implications for both the employee and employer?
Worked examples will demonstrate the way it works and the savings available for employees and their employers.
This Salary Packaging webinar can show you how to give your staff a pay increase without increasing your wages bill.
You will be provided with a clear understanding of the opportunities and the rules relating to:
• Packaging cars and car parking using pre-tax and post-tax deductions to maximise savings
• The use of logbooks and parking registers
• Salary packaging strategies for mobility
• Highlighting the differences between packaging for temporary vs permanent relocations
• Packaging school fees and education for temporary visitors
• The key FBT exemptions creating salary packaging opportunities
• Developing policies and a salary packaging framework
All registrants will receive a link to a recording of the session after the event.
Date: Thursday September 19th
Time: 1pm to 2.30pm AEST
Cost: Members $150 (including GST) Non Members $180 (including GST)
CPD: 1.5 hours