MAP OUT YOUR BOOKKEEPING CAREER FROM STUDENT TO BAS AGENT
On the Agenda:
- What are the Tax Practitioners Boards (TPB) requirements for BAS Agent registration?
- How can I obtain experience as a bookkeeper?
- How do I maintain records of my experience required for registration?
- What are employers looking for?
- What is CPD and do I need it now?
- How do I develop relationships with accounting software providers?
All these questions answered and a great networking opportunity to meet others in your industry.
Date: Tuesday 26th February 2019
Time: 9am - 12.30pm, Morning tea provided
Location: Level 6, 555 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000
Price: $33 inc GST
Student membership included complimentary with event purchase
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiries